~10~
ET1 gt 2 quiz 2day. After class, went 2 recital. Finali i gt 10 signatures 4 my recital attendance d. *clapppp*

In recital hall, i received msgs from JiaWai n Wilson. class 2day cancel. Oh no, oledi 3 weeks dun hav major class, bcum lazy n lazy. Need sumbody push me 2 practise nw..

I used my major time 2 chit chat v LiJing in practise room. Like tis moment. Ya... i m '8po'.

Went 2 Ko Chuan Li's graduation recital in da nite. Well, i need 2 say i reeali duno hw 2 enjoy da classical music. Felt very sleepy in da hall although i noe he played very well. Sorry, Chuan Li.

After the graduation recital, We (~10~, Irene, Rays, Gynn) went 2 MidValley 2 watch movie, Tsunami. Orite, tis movie quite nice, bt nt as touchin as wat i expect. I tot i ll cry bt who noe, none of us cry at all. LOLzz...

A happy day, Rays n Gynn said i m gettin slim d. Wohoo... 10s ya, muaksss...
0 Responses