~10~
Yesterday early in da morning around 10.30am, Wilson sms to ask me whether i can change my class 2 12.00pm? Wat??? Sure kenot, we gt 'plan', if change means everything ll b gone. So i lied him said i gt class. (Sorry ya, Wilson.)

When i prepared 2 go 2 skool, Zalina sms me n she canceled da class again. I wonder y she alwayz onli cancel my class? Since my class was canceled, i met sisters n Irene at 'Zha Cai Fan' n waited until 2pm 2 go 2 major. I felt nervous bcoz din prepare well 4 da birthday song 2 play in da surprise party later.

In da major class, everything were smoothness, bt suddenly, Wilson told me tat he wan 2 let me go earlier. I was shocked n keep asked him 'U wan 2 go nw? R u sure u wan 2 go earlier?'. He told me 'Ya, i hav 2 go nw? Wat happen 2 u? My birthday is 2morrow nt 2day'... My mind was like **Huh? Y he so clever? Noe we gt tis plan?**

I had no ideas at all, coz it was jz 2.38pm. So i called JiaWai bt da stupid teachin room c118 had no 'lines' ther. Maxis oso wanna fooled me on tat time? I went out from classroom 2 called n looked around JiaWai. I found him n told him tat Wilson wan leave earlier, JiaWai was shocked n he bring da cake run around 1st floor. So weird.

2 save sum time, we brought da cake go into da room v Irene n BiYing while waitin 4 Seong Seong n Hooi Ching finished their class at 3pm. (Sorry Hooi Ching n Seong Seong 4 din wait u guys 2 sing da birthday song. kaka^^)

~10~ n Wilson

Da cake..@@...

After tat, we ate da cake at food stall n Wilson went bac d. Since tat day, i hav 2 anti Secret Recipe 4 1 week++ n waitin Ziyi treat me da cake again. Wakaka^^
2 Responses
  1. ★缘缘★ Says:

    i so 期待 ziyi birthday.coz we can giv her a big big big surprise.wakaka...


  2. ~10~ Says:

    haha..shh...u noe i noe ah dong noe enough..