~10~
Da title is copied from Irene. haha^^

After lunch v my sisters (Ah Bian, Ah Dong, Qiqi, Ziyi, Irene), i go 2 my vocal class. Nw is onli 2nd week bt Zalina oledi starts her classes. Good, is better den last sem. Bt she is stil in same pattern, always wants me go photocopy during class time n she eats her lunch when i go 2 photocopy. Her lunch = Mcd breakfast. @@..

Irene is nth 2 do, so she waits me finish my class outside da classroom. My daddy calls me n says sumthing funny makes Irene so happy 2day (4 more information, pls refer 2 Irene's blog). We sit at food stall n chit chat again. Suddenly, Wilson appears from our sight. Walala, can c my lengzai teacher. Bt duno y he is so free can walk around da skool of music, no class meh?

3pm, i go 2 my piano class n Irene goes bac home. Enjoy my major class 2day, bcoz din scold by Wilson n can c lengzai summore. Walala~~ Hope Wilson won't c this. Haha^^

At nite, go 2 pasar malam again. I think Ah Bian n me sure r oledi blind. Ah Dong, Qiqi, n Ziyi wait us 4 very long time bt we din c them n straightly go bac 2 skool. Omg.. sorry ar, next time i ll open my eyes bigger.
0 Responses